Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crochet Clover Earrings

Back when I was younger I really got into making friendship bracelets, which resulted in my having a huge box of string.  This box has been handing around for years without being touched.  I finally discovered a project to use the string, as well as those teeny tiny crochet hooks, which I have also never touched. 

This set of clover earrings is my first attempt at crocheting something so small and I think they turned out rather well.  The clover themselves are a little over two inches big and the entire earring from top to bottom measures about three inches.




I hope to start making some other style crochet earrings soon.

This set of clover earrings is available in my etsy store.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77553802/green-crochet-clover-earrings





No comments:

Post a Comment