Friday, May 13, 2011

Crochet Elephant

Back when I bought the dragon pattern from 'DeliciousCrochet' on Etsy, I also bought this elephant pattern for my sister.  She grew up collecting elephants and I thought it might be a good project for her.  A few years ago I taught her the basics of crocheting and then, like me, she taught herself how to read and follow patterns.  However, she struggled to put the pieces together to make the final product.  So, she came to me.  With my help and some instruction she was able to creat her first amigurumi. 

His nose turned out longer then it should have.  Lol.

For a first project, I think it turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I don't think the nose is too long at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This was my sister's creation. I am going to have to give it a go myself once I wrap up the other projects I am working on.

    ReplyDelete