Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crochet Dragon

Last year I stumbled across a pattern for a crochet dragon on etsy that instantly made me think of my cousin and her love for dragons.  I decided to go ahead and buy it and see if I could make it.  It was my first project that was not a blanket, so I was a little bit worried about whether I could pull it off or not.  I gave it my best shot and have to say I think it turned out pretty well.  There were a few errors and some spots where I didnt quite understand what the directions were saying, so I did the bed I could.  The final project measured about 3 feet or so. 
My cousin loved it, as did many other people who saw it, including a friend of mine.  I ended up making her one as well. 
My friend picked out the color scheme on this one.  I think I prefer the red one.

I purchased the pattern for this dragon from etsy.com seller 'DeliciousCrochet'.

1 comment: